Usually I don’t do seasonal blogs but this year, it feels special to list a number of horsey things I’m thankful for.
2) I am still healthy enough to swing a leg over.
3) There are more than a few good days of winter here in Santa Fe, not very predictable, but in which we can ride out on the trail.
5) A barnful of hay, with that wonderful cold winter scent on it, a dusting of snow skirting the edges.
6) Zuzka, my 21-year-old mare, with her efficient management skills and go-to attitude.
7) Khami, my 24-year-old gelding, who would like there to be food available 24 hours a day.
8) Patches, Ariana’s 16-year-old Paint gelding, who is in love with all the mares on the place and all those he hasn’t met yet.
10) A warm place to come back to when all the horsey stuff is done with a fairly tolerant family. Oh, and as part of that, a little grandson who loves horses!
Services: Bodywork (Ortho-Bionomy for people, Equine Positional Release/Equine Ortho-Bionomy): private sessions (including Horse & Rider sessions), tutorials, phone consultations, distance healing communication and gift certificates
Liberty Training: clinics, mini-clinics, workshops, private and semi-private sessions, tutorials, consultations: by appointment: 505.501.2478 or emailing email@example.com Fall Lessons – semi-private, private and small group sessions. Scheduling now. Contact me for details.
OrthoHorse Tutorials and Horses at Liberty Foundation Training Clinics will be offered on the 2014 schedule. Copyright (c) Susan Smith, OrthoHorse, Horses at Liberty Foundation Training